New Delhi: Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India Pvt. Ltd. (HMSI), launches the new 2017 edition of its youthful moto-scooter DIO with new style, colours, convenience and BS-IV and AHO compliance.
Launched in 2002, Honda’s Dio moto-scooter merges the aggressive looks of motorcycle with convenience of a scooter. Dio customer family is now over 17.5 lac strong. Honda’s Dio is not only India’s 3rd largest selling scooter but also the No.1 exported scooter from India and also the No. 1 export model for Honda 2Wheelers India.
Commenting on the new Dio, Mr. Yadvinder Singh Guleria, Senior Vice President – Sales & Marketing, Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India Pvt. Ltd said, “The new 2017 edition of Dio is all about celebrating the spirit of youth who want to live life their way. The 2017 edition of DIO gets a complete style makeover with its new LED position lamp, contrasting dual tone colour body, bolder sportier graphics and 2 new colours. With more convenience of mobile charging socket and compliance with both BS-IV emission norms and AHO; the new 2017 edition of Dio is fresher than ever before and the perfect partner for trend setting youngsters of today.”
2017 Edition DIO gets new look and new features
- Sharper & Sportier looks : LED position lamp, Dual tone body colours and bigger, bolder graphics
- Two new youthful colours introduced : Vibrant Orange & Pearl Sports Yellow
- New Mobile charging socket for more convenience on the road
- Automatic Headlamp On (AHO) for improved visibility in all conditions
- BS IV – Honda Dio’s trusted 110cc HET engine is now Bharat Stage-IV compliant
Colors, Variants & Price
The 2017 edition of Dio comes in 5 colours. This includes 2 new attractive colours – Vibrant Orange & Pearl Sports Yellow in addition to the existing 3 colours (Sports Red, Candy Jazzy Blue and Matte Axis Gray Metallic).
The all new Dio is available for sale at Rs. 49,132 (Ex-showroom, Delhi).